- Easy to install presets for Lightroom in your Mac or PC
- Free presets you can get online for your photos
- Quick, simple steps on how to add presets to Lightroom
Lightroom is so easy to use. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why this app is so popular even for professional photographers because it makes things easier for them.
But let us take a quick view on how to add presets to Lightroom. If you know how to add these presets, though, it would be easier for you to navigate, let alone edit your photos in a variety of ways.
In six short ways, let us discuss how to add presets to Lightroom.
- First stop, you need to download that appropriate preset online, whether you paid for it or you have it for free. Downloading these presets is as easy as using them.
- After downloading that preset, you now need to locate and uncompress your files. Lightroom is potentially a heavy file, so for easier conversion you need to uncompress it.
- Then after uncompressing your files, you can now open Lightroom. This is your entry pass before editing your photo images.
- Now if you’re using a Mac, you can locate the menu bar on top, and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences, and you are good to go.
- Now when the box appears (Prefereces), you need to select the Presets tab.
- Then after selecting the Presets tab, you can now click he button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. And from that point on, you can now explore the app for your editing.
You will learn as you go on how to add presets to Lightroom. Keep in mind that the exploration is part of the experience of using these Lightroom presets. Photo editing has never been this easy. And Lightroom is a big part of it.